忆丶商君吧 关注:20贴子:1,125
  • 4回复贴,共1

罗伯特·弗罗斯特

只看楼主收藏回复

罗伯特·弗罗斯特(RobertFrost,1874-1963)是最受人喜爱的美国诗人之一,留下了《林间空地》、《未选择的路》、《雪夜林边小驻》等许多脍炙人口的作品


IP属地:安徽1楼2013-12-14 18:50回复
    Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening[雪夜林边小驻]
      Whose woods these are I think I know, 我知道林子的主人是谁,
      His house is in the village though. 虽村落是他所居之地。
      He will not see me stopping here, 他不会看到我停留于此,
      To watch his woods fill up with snow. 凝视他的林子雪花纷飞。
      My little horse must think it queer, 我的小马一定以我为怪,
      To stop without a farmhouse near, 近无房舍,为何停伫。
      Between the woods and frozen lake, 况只有林子与冰湖,
      The darkest evening of the year. 和一年中最黑之夜。
      He gives his harness bells a shake, 他轻摇铃具
      To ask if there is some mistake. 询问有错与否。
      The only other sound's the sweep, 唯一的回复来自,
      Of easy wind and downy flake. 软雪和清风。
      The woods are lovely, dark and deep. 林子很美——昏暗而幽深,
      But I have promises to keep, 但我已有约定。
      And miles to go before I sleep. 沉醉前还有一段路要走
      And miles to go before I sleep 沉醉前还有一段路要走。


    IP属地:安徽2楼2013-12-14 18:52
    回复
      未选择的路 The Road Not Taken
      黄色的树林里分出两条路 Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
      可惜我不能同时去涉足 And sorry I could not travel both
      我在那路口久久伫立 And be one traveler, long I stood
      我向着一条路极目望去 And looked down one as far as I could
      直到它消失在丛林深处 To where it bent in the undergrowth;
      但我却选择了另外一条路 Then took the other, as just as fair,
      它荒草萋萋,十分幽寂 And having perhaps the better claim,
      显得更诱人,更美丽 Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
      虽然在这两条小路上 Though as for that the passing there
      都很少留下旅人的足迹 Had worn them really about the same,
      虽然那天清晨落叶满地 And both that morning equally lay
      两条路都未经脚印污染 In leaves no step had trodden black.
      呵,留下一条路等改日再见 Oh, I kept the first for another day!
      但我知道路径延绵无尽头 Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
      恐怕我难以再回返 I doubted if I should ever come back.
      也许多少年后在某一个地方 I shall be telling this with a sigh
      我将轻声叹息把往事回顾 Somewhere ages and ages hence
      一片森林里分出两条路 Two roads diverged in a wood,and I—
      而我却选择了人迹更少的一条 I took the one less traveled by,
      从此决定了我一生的道路 And that has made all the difference.


      IP属地:安徽3楼2013-12-14 19:03
      回复
        大叔你终于来了!


        IP属地:辽宁来自Android客户端4楼2013-12-21 22:06
        回复
          牧场 The Pasture
          我要出去打扫牧场的水泉,I*m going out to clean the pasture spring ;
          我去只把落叶搂一搂干净,I*ll only stop to rake the leaves away
          (也许,还要等到泉水澄清)(And wait to watch the water clear , I may):
          不会去太久的 - 你也来吧。I shan*t be gone long . - You come too .
          我要出去牵那一头小牛犊,I*m going out to fetch the little calf
          它在它妈妈身边是那么小,That*s standing by the mother . It*s so young
          妈妈舔它时它立都立不牢。It totters when she licks it with her tongue .
          不会去太久的 - 你也来吧。I shan*t be gone long . - You come too .


          IP属地:安徽5楼2014-08-04 15:20
          回复