城或吧 关注:57贴子:1,764
  • 7回复贴,共1

《海上钢琴师》

只看楼主收藏回复



1楼2014-02-11 10:58回复
    I stiII ask myseIf if I did the right thing, abandoning his floating city.
    我还在问我自己,究竟有没有做错 把他那漂浮的城市遗弃了
    I don't just mean for the work.
    我不仅仅指工作
    The fact is, a friend Iike that
    事实上,那样的朋友
    a reaI friend,
    一个真正的朋友
    you won't meet again
    你不会再遇上
    if you decide to go on Land,
    如果你想上岸
    if you just want to feeI something soIid under your feet
    如果你只是想感受一下 脚踩到东西的感觉
    and then you no Ionger hear the music of the gods around you.
    那么你就不会再听到上帝的音乐
    But, Iike he used to say :
    但是正如他经常说的
    ''You're never reaIIy done for as Iong as you've got a good story and someone to teII it to.''
    只要你有好故事,并且有人倾听,你就不会真正完蛋
    The troubIe is that no-one wouId beIieve a singIe word of my story.
    问题是没有人会相信我说的话


    2楼2014-02-11 11:00
    回复
      It's the music that you just pIayed. Don't you recognise it ?
      这是你刚才弹奏的音乐 认不出了吗
      What is it ?
      这音乐叫什么
      It doesn't have a name.
      没有名字
      OnIy a handfuI of peopIe have had the privilege of hearing it.
      只有少数人有幸听过它
      What styIe !
      什么流派的
      I've been wondering since this morning,
      自从今天早上我就一直很想知道
      but I can't work out who this amazing piano pIayer is.
      我想不出究竟是谁弹得如此美妙
      I don't think you've ever heard of him.
      我想你没有听说过他
      Who is he ?
      他是谁
      If I toId you that this pianist never existed, I wouIdn't be Iying.
      如果我告诉你,这个钢琴家 根本不存在,我是说实话
      I don't Iike secrets. They're Iike dirty underwear !
      我不喜欢秘密,就像肮脏的内衣裤
      Come on,Yank, who the devil is pIaying ?
      说吧,究竟是谁弹的
      It's my secret.
      这是我的秘密


      3楼2014-02-11 11:03
      回复
        That's enough reading for tonight. Too much reading's bad for you !
        今晚读够了.读得太多对你不好
        What eIse is bad, Danny?
        还有什么是不好的,丹尼
        Everything off the Virginian is bad.
        弗吉尼亚号以外的所有 东西都是不好的
        Everything.
        所有的东西
        They've got sharks on the Iand that wiII eat you aIive. Be carefuI !
        岸上有鲨鱼 会活生生地咬死你,小心点
        See this here.
        看这里
        That was those white sharks.
        这就是那些白鲨
        What's an orphanage ?
        什么是孤儿院
        It's a big prison where they Iock up foIks with no kids.
        那是一个大监狱 关着很多没有小孩的人
        So if it wasn't for me, they'd put you in an orphanage.
        如果不是我 他们就会把你关到孤儿院去
        You bet, IittIe Lemon. Go to sIeep now.
        小莱蒙,快睡吧


        5楼2014-02-11 11:10
        回复
          你看了没带我


          IP属地:山西来自iPhone客户端9楼2014-02-12 12:10
          收起回复