冰雪仙岛吧 关注:188贴子:3,240
  • 5回复贴,共1

【阅读】 英文诗歌

只看楼主收藏回复



IP属地:上海1楼2018-09-04 23:48回复
    When you are old
    当你老了
    --- William Butler Yeats
    ——威廉·巴特勒·叶芝——袁可嘉译本
    When you are old and grey and full of sleep,
    当你老了,头白了,睡意昏
    And nodding by the fire,take down this book,
    炉火旁打盹,请取下这部诗
    And slowly read,and dream of the soft look,
    慢慢读,回想你过去眼神的柔
    Your eyes had once,and of their shadows deep;
    回想它们昔日浓重的阴影
    How many loved your moments of glad grace,
    多少人爱你青春欢畅的时辰
    And loved your beauty with love false or true,
    爱慕你的美丽,假意或真心
    But one man loved the pilgrim Soul in you.
    只有一个人爱你那朝圣者的灵魂
    And loved the sorrows of your changing face;
    爱你衰老了的脸上痛苦的皱纹
    And bending down beside the glowing bars,
    垂下头来,在红光闪耀的炉子旁
    Murmur,a little sadly,how Love fled
    凄然地轻轻诉说那爱情的消逝
    And paced upon the mountains overhead
    在头顶的山上它缓缓踱着步子
    And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.
    在一群星星中间隐藏着脸庞。


    IP属地:上海2楼2018-09-04 23:48
    回复
      How do I love thee?
      我是怎样地爱你
      ——Elizabeth Barrett Browning
      ——伊丽莎白·巴雷特·勃朗宁
      How do I love thee?
      我是怎样地爱你?
      Let me count the ways
      让我逐一细述。
      I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
      我爱你之深邃,之宽广,之高远
      My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
      尽我的灵魂所能及之处—犹如探求
      For the ends of being and ideal grace.
      玄冥中神的存在和美好之极。
      I love thee to the level of every day’s
      我爱你如每日之必需,
      Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
      阳光下和烛焰前都少不了。
      I love thee freely, as men strive for right.
      我自由地爱着你,像人们争取他们的权利;
      I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.
      我纯洁地爱着你,如人们在赞美前会垂首。
      I love thee with the passion put to use
      我爱你,带着我昔日悲伤时的
      In my old griefs, and with my childhood’s faith.
      那种激情,童年时的那种诚意;
      I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
      我爱你,抵得上往日对圣者怀有的
      With my lost saints. I love thee with the breath,
      如今似已消逝的那种爱-我用呼吸,
      Smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose,
      用微笑,用眼泪,用我整个生命来爱你!
      I shall but love thee better after death.
      假使上帝愿意,我死后将更加爱你!


      IP属地:上海3楼2018-09-04 23:48
      回复
        Sonnet to Fanny
        致芳妮
        JohnKeats
        【英国】济慈
        I cry your mercy—pity—love!—aye, love
        我恳求你疼我,爱我!是的,爱!
        Merciful love that tantalizes not,
        仁慈的爱,决不卖弄,挑逗,
        One-thoughted, never-wandering, guileless love,
        专一地,毫不游移的,坦诚的爱,
        Unmasked, and being seen—without a blot!
        没有任何伪装,透明,纯洁无垢!
        O! let me have thee whole,—all—all—be mine!
        啊!但愿你整个属于我,整个!
        That shape, that fairness, that sweet minor zest
        形体,美质,爱的细微的情趣,
        Of love, your kiss,—those hands, those eyes divine,
        你的手,你的吻,你那迷人的秋波,
        That warm, white, lucent, million-pleasured breast,—
        温暖,莹白,令人销魂的胸脯——
        Yourself—your soul—in pity give me all,
        身体,灵魂,为了疼我,全给我,
        Withhold no atom's atom or I die,
        不保留一丝一毫,否则,我就死,
        Or living on, perhaps, your wretched thrall,
        或者,做你的可怜的奴隶而活着,
        Forget, in the mist of idle misery,
        茫然忧伤,愁云里,忘却,丢失
        Life's purposes,—the palate of my mind
        生活的目标,我的精神味觉
        Losing its gust, and my ambition blind!
        变麻木,雄心壮志也从此冷却!


        IP属地:上海4楼2018-09-04 23:48
        回复
          To —
          致—
          雪莱
          Persy B. Shelly
          One word is too often profaned
          有一个字经常被人亵渎
          For me to profane it,
          我不会再来亵渎。
          One feeling too falsely disdained
          有一种感情被人假意鄙薄
          For thee to disdain it;
          你也不会再来鄙薄。
          One hope is too like despair
          有一种希望太似绝望
          For prudence to smother,
          何须再加提防!
          And pity from thee more dear
          你的怜悯之情无人能比
          Than that from another.
          温暖着我的心。
          I can not give what men call love:
          我不能给你人们所谓的爱情,
          But will thou accept not
          但不知你能否接受
          The worship the heart lifts above
          这颗心对你的仰慕之情
          And the heavens reject not,
          连上天也不会拒绝。
          And the desire of the moth for the star,
          犹如飞蛾扑向星星,
          Of the night for the morrow,
          又如黑夜追求黎明。
          The devotion to something afar
          这种思慕之情
          From the sphere of our sorrow.
          早已跳出了人间苦境!


          IP属地:上海5楼2018-09-04 23:49
          回复
            Benediction
            祝福
            泰戈尔新月集
            Bless this little heart, this white soul that has won the kiss of heaven for our earth.
            祝福这个小心灵,这个洁白的灵魂,他为我们的大地,赢得了天的接吻。
            He loves the light of the sun, he loves the sight of his mother's face.
            他爱日光,他爱见他妈妈的脸。
            He has not learned to despise the dust, and to hanker after gold.
            他没有学会厌恶尘土而渴求黄金。
            Clasp him to your heart and bless him.
            紧抱他在你的心里,并且祝福他。
            He has come into this land of an hundred cross-roads.
            他已来到这个歧路百出的大地上了。
            I know not how he chose you from the crowd, came to your door, and grasped your hand to ask his way.
            我不知道他怎么从群众中选出你来,来到你的门前抓住你的手问路。
            He will follow you, laughing and talking, and not a doubt in his heart.
            他笑着,谈着,跟着你走,心里没有一点儿疑惑。
            Keep his trust, lead him straight and bless him.
            不要辜负他的信任,引导他到正路,并且祝福他。
            Lay your hand on his head, and pray that though the waves underneath grow threatening, yet the breath from above may come and fill his sails and waft him to the haven of peace.
            把你的手按在他的头上,祈求着:底下的波涛虽然险恶,然而从上面来的风,会鼓起他的船帆,送他到和平的港口的。
            Forget him not in your hurry, let him come to your heart and bless him.
            不要在忙碌中把他忘了,让他来到你的心里,并且祝福他。


            IP属地:上海6楼2018-09-04 23:49
            回复