行摄之间吧 关注:9贴子:159

旅行使用英语-转

取消只看楼主收藏回复



1楼2012-06-11 14:42回复
    兑换钱币
    “Hi, can I help you, Mme? 有什么可以帮您
    “I wanna change some US dollars into Ringgit.” 我要用美金换点马来西亚林吉特
    “ How much do you want to change?” 你要换多少
    “250 US dollars, what’s the exchanging rate today?” 250美金,兑换率多少啊?
    “It’s one US dollars to three point three five (3.35) ringgit, 250 dollars, um, 837.5 ringgit, how would you like your money?” 1美金兑3.35林吉特; 250美金,就是。。。837.5林吉特。钱币要百元的还是小额的?
    “In hundreds.” 百元的
    


    3楼2012-06-11 14:43
    回复
      手机 保持通话
      I wanna buy a local Sim card, please. 我想买一张当地电话卡。
      Please fill this form and give me a passport photo. 请给我一张护照照片,并填妥这个表格。
      You gonna stay here for a whole month, so you can deposit an initial amount of 500 ruppees. 你要呆一个月,可以卡存金额500卢比。
      Sorry, this is poor connection, please text me! 抱歉,手机信号很差,请给我发短信(很多同学喜欢说send me a message, 里面俩错误,而且不地道)。
      "Excuse me, my mobile is out of balance, where can I recharge it? 我的手机余额不足了,请问哪里充值?余额要用“balance", 充值是" recharge", ”charge"是充电。
      There're a lot of voucher centres in the Paharganj market. 帕哈甘吉市场里有很多充值中心。
      My mobile is running low, (手机快没电了),My mobile is runing out of power(手机没电了), where can I charge it? 请问哪里可以充电?
      Oh, my god, I don't have the adaptor with me, where can I buy one? 电源转换器没带,哪儿有卖呢?
      


      4楼2012-06-11 14:43
      回复
        火车 火车票
        Excuse me, where is the International Tourist Bureau? 请问国际旅行局售票中心怎么走?
        ( 问路一定要问三个,最好是火车站工作人员,否则一定会有人带你去假冒的地方)。
        Excuse me, can I have a booking /cancellation form please. 请给我一张订票/ 退票表格。
        I wanna go to Agra from Delhi tomorrow, is there any train available? 我要从德里到阿格拉,明天有票吗?
        Which class would you like? 你要哪个等级的?
        AC Chair Car. 空调软座。(详见《独闯印度》)
        Sorry, it’s not available, we only have second sitting. 空调软座卖完了,只有二等硬座。
        What’s the train number? 请问这趟车的火车号是什么?
        What’s the departure/arriving time? 出发和到达时间是几点?
        It’s a direct train, only takes 2 hours and a half. 这是直达车,只要两个半小时。
        Which platform does the train leave from? 这班车从哪个站台发车呢?
        Sorry ,sir, I’m afraid you’re sitting on my seat. 你坐了我的座:(
        I wanna go to Varanasi, would you please remind me when I get there?
        我要去瓦拉纳西,我到了能提醒我一下吗?
        印度火车没有报站,到站了自己下车,怎么知道哪是哪呢?跟身边人讲一声大家就都会来帮忙了。
        


        6楼2012-06-11 14:44
        回复
          一些small talk 闲聊的句子:
          Indians love to be photographed. It is beside the point that they will never see that photograph but they really want to have their photographs taken. 印度人喜欢被人照相,就算他们永远不会看到他们的照片,他们仍然很喜欢被拍照。
          What are you gonna do with it? 你打算怎么做?
          Honestly, sir, I try not to think about it that much. 老实说,我努力不去想太多。
          Excuse me, your name again?" I didn't catch your name. 能再说一次你的名字吗,我没记住。
          It’s nothing new, really. 没什么新意思,真的。
          I’m just curious to see what it’s truly like there. 我只是好奇想看看那边到底是个啥样.
          I’d love to learn firsthand about how diverse their culture is from ours. 我喜欢亲自体会和我们不一样的文化。
          Everywhere you looked, there was a great picture. 看出去到处都是很好的风景照。
          I don’t care how awful my accent is or whatever. 我才不管我的口音啊什么的如何糟糕。
          This traffic is insane. 交通堵到疯
          That traffic is a freaking nightmare. 交通是噩梦。
          It’s deserted. 很荒凉。
          Do you feel weird? 你觉得奇怪吗?
          I can’t wait to be done with this guy. 我很想摆脱这个家伙。
          Why do I feel like we didn’t go the right way? 为什么我觉得我们没走对反向呢?
          We should just go back to that street we were on. 我们应该回到刚才我们呆的那条街。
          It was ridiculous. 岂有此理
          You’re going too much. 你也太那什么了。
          Don’t ever mistake my kindness for weakness. 不要把我的仁慈当成软弱。
          


          7楼2012-06-11 14:51
          回复
            住店
            订酒店
            1. Hi, I wanna book a single room with hot water bath for three nights from March the third to March fifth.
            我想订一间单人房,带热水,3个晚上。 (3月3到3月5日)
            2. We only have a single room for tonight, but we can change you to a double room tomorrow.单人房我们只有一个晚上,明天可以给您换到双人房。
            3. Would you like breakfast? 要带早餐吗?
            4. Free internet access? 上网免费吗?
            5. I'd like a quiet room away from the street please. 我们不要靠马路的房间。
            6. Do you provide free pick-up service? 你们提供免费接站吗?
            7. Yes, Our Free Pick up service starts at 6:00Am and Stops at 4:00PM. Free Pick-up service from Varanasi Junction Train Stations only. 我们的免费接站时间是早上6点到下午四点,瓦拉纳西junction火车站。
            8. If you come by plane, our pick-up fee is 200 Rs and please find our driver at Arrival Exit with your name on our sign, ONLY IF you have given us IN WRITING, your Last Name and CORRECT Airline and Flight Number with Date/Time of Arrival.
            如果要接机的话是200卢比。 您必须写信告知正确的姓名,航班号和到达的时间和日期, 我们的司机会拿着写有您名字的牌子在到大出口等待。
            standard room 标准房
            single room 单人房
            double room 双人房(一张床)
            twin room 双人房 (两张床)
            triple room 三人房
            suit 套房
            deluxe suite 豪华套房
            presidential suite 总统套房
            garden view room 园景房
            sea view room 海景房
            superior sea view room高级海景房
            deluxe sea view room 豪华海景房
            cancel the reservation 取消预订
            modify the booking 修改预订
            已经网上订好直接入住
            1. Hi, I booked a single room here through the internet. 你好,我在网上订了你们一间单人房
            2. Your paper reservation please. 打印的单子给我看下
            3. ah, yes, Mr. Dingding? Would you please fill the form? 哦,丁丁先生吗? 请填一下这张表格
            4. Your passport please? 您的护照
            5. Here is your key card. 这是您的房卡
            6. Our check out time is 12 o'clock in the noon. 我们退房的时间是中午12点。


            9楼2012-06-11 14:52
            回复
              饭馆点菜
              A Table for 4 please.我们要一张4个人的桌子。
              Excuse me, menu, please! 不好意思,菜单拿一下!(如果进去没人招呼)
              Order, please! 麻烦点单!
              What would you like to drink? 要喝点什么吗?
              I'll take a coke. 我要一听可乐
              Can I have a glass of water,isn’t for free? 能给倒杯水吗,是免费的吗?
              May I take your order? 现在点单吗?
              "What would you like to order?" 您想点些什么呢?
              "Are you ready to order?" 准备好点单了吗?
              "Can I have a couple more minutes?" 请等一下
              “Just a minute, please.” 等几分钟
              I’ll have the same. 我和他点一样的。
              It’s been 20 minutes, my order hasn’t come yet! 都20分钟了,我的菜还没上!
              Check, please! 麻烦买单!或是“Bill, please!”
              Can I pay by credit card? 我能用信用卡吗?
              Sorry, you can only pay by cash, but there’s an ATM around the corner. 对不起只能付现,但街角有个自动取款机。
              I’m afraid there’s a mistake here. 你这儿算错了吧。
              


              11楼2012-06-11 14:52
              回复
                坐地铁(关于德里地铁,详见《独闯印度》)
                1. Look at this traffic, I think we’ll take the subway ( metro). 瞧瞧堵成这样,我觉得我们应该坐地铁。
                2. You’re right, metro is free from traffic, it might be quicker than taking a taxi in the rush hours. 你说得对,地铁不堵车,这种高峰期有可能比打车快。
                3. And it’s much cheaper. I was told it’s one-price ticket, either one stop or 5 stops.
                而且要便宜得多。听说是统一票价,坐一站和坐5站都一样。
                4. Ok, let’s go to the Metro station and find the ticket office first.
                行,那我们去地铁站先找到售票处。
                5. Hi, excuse me, two tickets to New Delhi railway station, please.
                麻烦,两张去德里火车站。
                6. It’s 20 Rupees, it’s different price for different stops.
                20 卢比,每站不同计价。
                7. This is the first time we take a metro here. How can we get there?
                这是我们第一次在这儿坐地铁,能告诉我们怎么坐吗?
                8. Ok, first go security check and then tap in,
                好的,你们先过安检然后打卡进入
                you take violet line from here to Central Secretariat
                坐紫线到Central Secretariat
                and transfer the Yellow line to New Delhi station,
                然后转黄线到德里站
                that’s 3 stops away from Central Secretariat.
                德里站离central secretariat只有三站路
                


                12楼2012-06-11 14:53
                回复
                  在邮局
                  Hi, I’d like to mail the postcards abroad, please. 我想把这些明信片寄出国。
                  Where do you want to send them? 你要寄到哪里?
                  China. 中国
                  You just stick a stamp on the postcard and put it in the mailbox over there.
                  贴张邮票再扔到前边那个邮筒里就可以了。
                  How much does it cost for a postcard? 一张明信片要贴多少钱的邮票
                  It’s 15 rupees for each postcard. 15卢比
                  I wanna 10 stamps of 15 rupees, please. 那请给我10张15卢比的邮票。
                  其他补充:
                  I’d like to mail this letter abroad by regular mail. 我要寄平信。
                  平信还可以用:ordinary mail 或者 surface mail.
                  I’d like to have this letter registered. 我要寄挂号信。
                  I’d like to mail this parcel to China. 我要寄包裹到中国。
                  I’d like to send an airmail express. 我要寄国际快递。
                  


                  13楼2012-06-11 14:53
                  回复
                    看医生 打疫苗
                    Help, doctor! Help! I got bitten by a snake. 医生救命啊!我被蛇咬了!
                    No worries, it’s not poisonous. 别担心,这是无毒的。
                    We need to treat you with tetanus vaccine and antivenin immediately.
                    我们需要马上给你注射破伤风疫苗和抗蛇毒血清。
                    Doctor! I got a bite from a dog. 我被狗咬了一口。
                    You need an injection of rabies vaccine. 你需要马上注射狂犬疫苗
                    I don’t feel well today. 我今天不舒服
                    What seems to be the problem? 你哪儿不舒服
                    Are you running a fever/ have a temperature? 你发烧吗
                    We need to take your temperature. 我们要给你量下体温
                    How is your appetite? 你胃口怎样
                    I have indigestion. 我消化不良
                    I feel dizzy. 我头晕
                    I feel like vomiting./ I feel sick. 我觉得恶心,想吐
                    I have a sore throat. 我喉咙疼
                    I cough all the time. 我一直咳
                    It’s been like these for three days. 我这样已经三天了
                    I’m suffering from chest pain. 我胸口疼
                    My ears are ringing and my cheeks are burning. 我耳鸣,脸发烫
                    My toothache is killing me. 我牙疼得要命
                    Don’t worry, it’s not serious. 别担心,不严重
                    Please fill the form of registration card and pay for it. 请填一张挂号卡并缴费
                    I feel short of breath these days. 我这些天感觉气短
                    We need to give you an x-ray. 我们需要给你找张X光片。
                    When will I know the results? 什么时候能出结果?
                    


                    15楼2012-06-11 14:57
                    回复
                      看医生 打疫苗
                      Help, doctor! Help! I got bitten by a snake. 医生救命啊!我被蛇咬了!
                      No worries, it’s not poisonous. 别担心,这是无毒的。
                      We need to treat you with tetanus vaccine and antivenin immediately.
                      我们需要马上给你注射破伤风疫苗和抗蛇毒血清。
                      Doctor! I got a bite from a dog. 我被狗咬了一口。
                      You need an injection of rabies vaccine. 你需要马上注射狂犬疫苗
                      I don’t feel well today. 我今天不舒服
                      What seems to be the problem? 你哪儿不舒服
                      Are you running a fever/ have a temperature? 你发烧吗
                      We need to take your temperature. 我们要给你量下体温
                      How is your appetite? 你胃口怎样
                      I have indigestion. 我消化不良
                      I feel dizzy. 我头晕
                      I feel like vomiting./ I feel sick. 我觉得恶心,想吐
                      I have a sore throat. 我喉咙疼
                      I cough all the time. 我一直咳
                      It’s been like these for three days. 我这样已经三天了
                      I’m suffering from chest pain. 我胸口疼
                      My ears are ringing and my cheeks are burning. 我耳鸣,脸发烫
                      My toothache is killing me. 我牙疼得要命
                      Don’t worry, it’s not serious. 别担心,不严重
                      Please fill the form of registration card and pay for it. 请填一张挂号卡并缴费
                      I feel short of breath these days. 我这些天感觉气短
                      We need to give you an x-ray. 我们需要给你找张X光片。
                      When will I know the results? 什么时候能出结果?
                      


                      16楼2012-06-11 14:57
                      回复
                        租自行车
                        Hi, I wanna rent a bicycle. 你好,我想租辆自行车。
                        Sure, you wanna road bike or mountain bicycle?
                        你是想租普通的自行车还是山地自行车呢?(山地车还可以说 all-terrain bicycle)
                        Women’s mountain bicycle, I gonna go to the forest. 女士山地车,我今天要去森林里。
                        How long you want to rent it? You can pay by the hour or pay by the day. 你要租多久呢?你可以按小时付费,也可以按天付费。
                        How much are they respectively? 那分别是多少钱啊?
                        10 Rs per hour, 100 Rs per day,that means 24 hours from now. 每小时10个卢比,一天是100卢比, 从现在算起24小时内都算一天。
                        I’m gonna rent it for a day. 那我租一天
                        Sure, you need to give me 1000 deposit for each mountain bike and you will get a full refund when you return it. 好的,每辆车你需要付1000卢比的押金,押金退车是全额返还。
                        No problem. 没问题
                        This is your receipt. 这是您的单据
                        Can I have a pickproof lock? 有防盗锁吗?
                        Yes, sure, this is for free. Here you go, have a nice trip! 有的,这个是免费的,给您! 旅途愉快!
                        


                        17楼2012-06-11 14:58
                        回复
                          在博物馆
                          Now we are going to Sarnath Museum. Where is the ticket office? 售票处
                          The admission charge is only 5 Rs to everyone. 进门费每人5卢比
                          It was closed 2 months ago, but it is now again open to public.
                          两个月前关闭了,现在再次向公众开放。
                          It’s not allowed to touch the exhibits/objects勿触摸展品/物品
                          Exhibition opening times: 开馆时间:
                          9:30am -5:00pm every day throughout the year 全年每天9:30am - 5:00pm 开放。
                          Open 7 days a week 每周7天开放
                          Extended opening hours during weekends 周末延长开放时间。
                          Flash photograph is not permitted 不准用闪光灯拍照。
                          Photography and video are not permitted inside the building 楼内不许拍照录像。
                          Forthcoming exhibitions are the statues of Buddha in different countries即将展出的各国的佛像。
                          Unemployed, disabled, students and children free 失业者,残疾人,学生和儿童免费。
                          There’s an electronic touch screen in it which introduces the development of Buddhism.
                          那边有个电子触摸屏,里面介绍佛教的发展。


                          18楼2012-06-11 14:58
                          回复
                            Picture Time!
                            1. Are you ready? Don’t move, say “cheese”! 准备好了? 别动,“茄子”!
                            2. I’m not photogenic. / I don’t take picture well. 我不上相。
                            3. I think my face in this picture is a bit out of focus. 我
                            觉得这张相片里我的脸有点虚。
                            4. Do you know how to work the single-lens reflex camera. (SLR).
                            你知道怎么用这个单反机吗?
                            5. Please turn on that built-in flash in the camera. 请把内置闪光灯打开
                            6. A close-up lens is ideal for taking close-up pictures.
                            近摄镜最适合拍特写。
                            7. My camera has automatic focusing. 我的相机可以自动对焦。
                            8. How can I use the zoom on this? 这个怎么调焦啊?
                            9. Press this button on the right, it’ll zoom in; on the left, it’ll zoom out.
                            这个按钮朝右,镜头拉近;朝左镜头拉远。
                            10. I think you blinked, one more shot! 你眨眼了,再来一张!
                            11. The sun is behind us, our faces are too dark. 这里逆光,我们的脸太黑。
                            12. I’ll go set up the tripod, it’ll be more stabilized. 我去支三脚架,就不抖了。
                            


                            19楼2012-06-11 14:58
                            回复


                              


                              20楼2012-06-11 15:02
                              回复