叶仲力吧 关注:1,282贴子:7,733
12、Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship.
a. 女人的高潮可能是装出来的。但是男人TMD可以整段感情都是装出来的!
b. 女人假装高潮以获取真实的感情;男人假装感情以获取真实的高潮。


IP属地:福建507楼2010-03-13 20:37
回复
    13、We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.
    我们永远不可能真正的成熟,我们只是学会在众人面前装逼。
    14、Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.
    男人就两种状态:饿 和 xing饥渴。 要是他不硬,就给他个三明治!
    16、My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son -of -a - b itch.
    我妈每次对着我骂CNM的时候都没看出其中笑点。


    IP属地:福建508楼2010-03-13 20:38
    回复
      17、I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks.
      曾以为我想要的是职业,结果发现我只是想要工资。
      18、If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.
      你要是觉得没人在乎你的死活,那你不妨尝试一下跟你的债主玩躲猫猫~~
      19、S e x is not the answer. S e x is the question. "Yes" is the answer.
      XXOO并不是结论而是个问题...爽不爽才是答案...
      20、Evening news is where they begin with 'Good evening', and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
      晚间新闻总是以“晚上好”开头,再告诉你你为什么好不了。


      IP属地:福建509楼2010-03-13 20:39
      回复
        21、How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
        直译:一根火柴能点着整片森林,一盒火柴也生不起个营火,这咋回事!
        意译:想当年哥戴T都能让人怀 孕,看今朝叔竟然去看男科


        IP属地:福建510楼2010-03-13 20:39
        回复
          22、If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea... does that mean that one enjoys it?
          如果4/5的人在忍受腹泻的痛苦,那剩下1/5咋回事?很享受吗?
          23、Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
          直译:知识就是说你知道西红柿是一种水果;智慧就好似不要把它放进水果沙拉里。
          意译a:知识就是告诉你说应该把鸡蛋放进篮子,智慧则是叫你不要把所有鸡蛋都放进一个篮子。
          意译b:所谓知识就是知道韩少和小四都属于80后,但智慧告诉你这终还是男女有别~ 


          IP属地:福建511楼2010-03-13 20:39
          回复
            24、If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
            上帝瞅着咱们呢,大伙好歹喜感点吧!
            25、Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
            无论,在任何情况下,永远,不要在一个夜晚,同时吃,安眠药,和通便灵。
            26、I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian
            老子拼死拼活奋斗到食物链顶端,不是为了成为一个素食者。
            27、A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station..
            公车站呀公车停。火车站呀火车停。俺桌上有个工作站…


            IP属地:福建512楼2010-03-13 20:40
            回复
              28、If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
              要是我听你的,咱俩就都2B了。
              29、 Did you know that dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish?
              海豚可聪明了你知道不?只要驯养几个星期,它们就能让人类乖乖站在池边给它们扔鱼吃了。
              30、A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
              a. 下棋,我不行;玩跆拳道,电脑不行!
              b. 下象棋电脑把我玩得团团转,拳击我能把机箱踹得七零八散!


              IP属地:福建513楼2010-03-13 20:40
              回复
                35、A bank is a place that will lend you money, if you can prove that you don't need it.
                银行就是当你证明了你不需要钱的时候可以借钱给你的地方
                36、Laugh at your problems, everybody else does.
                a.对你的问题哈哈大笑吧,别人都在这么做。
                b. 你有什么不开心的?说出来给大家开心开心。
                37、The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
                a. 我知道没人在我脑子里跟我聊天,但那些话真TM有用!
                意译:我幻想的低吟不一定是真的,但足够让我YY


                IP属地:福建515楼2010-03-13 20:42
                回复
                  38、A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
                  a. 无愧于心哈?记性不好吧?
                  意译b: 自从那次在人妖身边醒来,每次去夜店我都提醒自己“一定要戴眼镜……”
                  c. 意识清醒了,意味着不堪回首了。
                  39、Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.
                  a. 所谓的好姑娘,咳!就是还没被群众抓到的JP女·····
                  b. 想立牌坊就得会装
                  40、He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
                  临危忽然微笑的那谁,定是找到替罪羊鸟~
                  


                  IP属地:福建516楼2010-03-13 20:42
                  回复
                    56、Never hit a man with glasses. Hit him with a baseball bat.
                    直译:不要用眼镜腿来打男人,用棒球击杆。
                    意译: 要下手就得狠,甭来毛毛雨。
                    57、There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
                    直译:要想留住谁,在抱摔的时候有一条细线区分出你是否为高手。
                    其他译法:抱摔是留不住女人的,搂抱才管用。/抱和爆是有区别的。 /推倒和拥抱是有微妙的区别的哟!/拥抱和柔道里的压制是有区别的!
                    58、A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist.
                    所谓砍价,就是这东西虽然你不需要,但价格太好必须要买下来!
                    59、Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose.
                    绝对不要和长得丑的争执,他们已经没什么可输的了。
                    60、My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.
                    我的观点或许改变了,但我是正确的这一事实却亘古不变。
                    意译:我们要搞共产主义,也要搞有中国特色的社会主义。
                    


                    IP属地:福建519楼2010-03-13 20:44
                    回复
                      61、My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.
                      心理医师:你神经病!!! 我:能说点别的吗?
                      心理医师:好!!而且你真TM丑!!!
                      62、 A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?" Father replied, "I don't know son, I'm still paying."
                      一单纯傻儿子问他爹:“爸,结婚到底要花多少钱啊?”他爸说:“儿啊,我真不知道...没看见我还在交钱吗?”
                      63、 Some people say "If you can't beat them, join them". I say "If you can't beat them, beat them", because they will be expecting you to join them, so you will have the element of surprise.
                      有人说“打不过,就合作”。我说“打不过,也要打”。因为丫们指望你加入,得来点惊喜~!
                      64、When in doubt, mumble.
                      脑子不好使的话,你就嘟囔。
                      不明白的话,哼哼试试。
                      65、I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
                      我已决定长生不老,目前为止,感觉良好。
                      


                      IP属地:福建520楼2010-03-13 20:44
                      回复
                        66、Hospitality: making your guests feel like they're at home, even if you wish they were
                        好客就是:让客人觉得他们像在他们家一样,尽管你真的希望他们滚回他们家。
                        67、If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!
                        跳伞是这样一种运动:不成功则成仁!
                        68、A TV can insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer.
                        电视侮辱你的智商,电脑则是吐你槽的终极存在!
                        69、Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.
                        知识就是力量,力量会邪恶化。那么就好好学习当大魔王吧!
                        70、Money can't buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.
                        钱买不来幸福,但有了它,痛苦的日子会好熬一点。 


                        IP属地:福建521楼2010-03-13 20:44
                        回复
                          71、Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won't expect it back.
                          跟悲观主义者借钱吧!他反正不指望你还!!!
                          72、Worrying works! 90% of the things I worry about never happen.
                          担忧真的好使!!老子担心的事儿90%都没发生!!
                          73、Virginity is like a soapbubble, one prick and it is gone.
                          贞操如泡影,一戳无踪影。
                          74、Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
                          这年头,连怀旧都不如从前够味儿了。
                          75、With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
                          只要主义真,猪也成超人。
                          信春哥 ,得永生
                          


                          IP属地:福建522楼2010-03-13 20:44
                          回复
                            77、Hallmark Card: "I'm so miserable without you, it's almost like you're still here."
                            豪马克卡上的话:没有你我痛苦万分,正如你就在此处。(没有女人冷冷清清,有了女人鸡犬不宁)
                            78、You're never too old to learn something stupid.
                            越活越2~ /活到老,2到老
                            79、A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.
                            直译:外交家们说让你下地狱的时候,措辞也好像你正巴不得来这么趟旅行。
                            80、 I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, "I'm going to mop the floor with your face." I said, "You'll be sorry." He said, "Oh, yeah? Why?" I said, "Well, you won't be able to get into the corners very well."
                            我和个壮汉闹急了。 他:老子非得用你丫脸把地给擦了!!! 我:你会后悔的!! 他:噢?真哒?怎么讲? 我:呃,边边角角的地方你擦不到!!! 


                            IP属地:福建523楼2010-03-13 20:46
                            回复
                              81、Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
                              有些人吹牛说丫能通灵,有些人吹牛说丫有阴阳眼,其他人只是没有这种想象力而已
                              82、I like work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours.
                              啊我好爱好爱工作啊~ 工作让我好着迷啊~我TMD死盯着它几个小时了啊!
                              83、We have enough gun control. What we need is idiot control.
                              枪支管理不是问题,SB管理才是问题
                              84、Women may not hit harder, but they hit lower.
                              女人或许击得并不重,但她们击得更低.....
                              女人总是能击中男人的要害。
                              85、Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.
                              直译:记着吧……世界要不恶心,我们早被吐掉了。
                              别抱怨了,这个世界要是真和谐了,我们这种人就不应该存在~
                              意译:你们TMD给我记住:没有和谐社会,你们早让美帝国主义给糟蹋了!


                              IP属地:福建524楼2010-03-13 20:46
                              回复